Professor Colin Coulson-Thomas is an international authority on winning business, director, board and business development, corporate transformation and future organisation.....
Contact Colin Coulson-Thomas
COLIN COULSON-THOMAS: SELECTED ASSIGNMENTS
Colin Coulson-Thomas: Selected Assignments
- Board audits and board effectiveness, board performance, corporate governance and corporate transformation reviews.
- Process Vision Holder of an Austrian JV for selling electricity, gas and other services to major accounts, a successful UK second tier electricity market project for TXU, and a financial services/energy JV.
- Change management projects include blueprint stage of largest SAP implementation of its type.
- Advised ADNOC, EU, Mercury Communications, IBM and Lotus Development Corporation on the adoption and application of new approaches and technologies (including for knowledge management).
- Advised BT, National Grid, Kvaerner and BOC on processes and practices for winning business.
- Equipped the worldwide management team of Thomas Cook with a complete suite of corporate transformation/re-engineering/change management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Facilitation of the development and adoption of a role and competence framework covering the professional and managerial staff of the Mouchel Group.
- Re-engineering of processes within the Basque Country Regional Government, the Luton and Dunstable Hospital NHS Trust and the General Hospital of Manresa.
- The mentoring and counselling of Managing Directors, Entrepreneurs and General Managers.
- Facilitation of board level reviews of corporate strategy for OSI Group, ACT, NSK and global market leaders at home and overseas.
- Led national initiatives in Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece to help General Managers/Managing Directors of SMEs to understand and make effective use of emerging technologies / modern management techniques.
- A review of the quality and project management processes of Logica and Trebor Bassett.
- Cultural audit of working practices of Eagle Star Life Insurance and design of new management processes.
- Facilitation of the development of a 'know-how' / IT strategy for MashreqBank and e&s' business processes.
- Led and co-ordinated the European Commission's COBRA project which examined business restructuring and the use of management techniques across Europe. Principal author of the COBRA re-engineering framework which is used by over 200 companies and other organisations worldwide.
For further information on consultancy please contact us